With a proven track record in the Oil & Gas industry, Innospection has extensive experience and expertise in the onshore and offshore tube inspection and inspection shutdown management.
- CASE STUDIES
Innospection offers leadership in the following tube inspection technologies:
- Multiple Frequency Eddy Current
- Magnetic Biased Eddy Current
- Remote Field Eddy Current
- IRIS (straight / U-bend IRIS devices)
- Rotoscan (Rotating Eddy Current for crack detection)
The features and capabilities of the various tube inspection techniques are shown in the diagrams below.
Innospection’s in-service tube inspection package utilising the advanced tube inspection technologies is a cost effective solution offer the following benefits:
- Fast and reliable inspection of ferromagnetic, non-ferromagnetic and fin-fan tubes
- High defect detection capabilities for:
- pitting defects
- large volumetric defects
- internal and external corrosion
- internal and external erosion (thinning)
- droplet erosion
- baffle plate wear
- cracks at heat expanded zones
- Low cleaning requirement prior to inspection
Innospection’s Tube Inspection Shutdown Management Program provides shutdown cost savings through smart integrity planning and execution. This is achieved through the selection of ideal and complementary inspection techniques as well as the provision of a full range of inspection service by the same team of qualified and trained personnel.
The internal support provided by experienced technical personnel and the R&D team ensures a short response time in resolving any tube inspection challenges.
With tube inspection being one of the business focuses, Innospection has a large inventory of tube inspection equipment, probes and calibration tubes to ensure a short response and mobilisation time.
The advanced and comprehensive reporting software provides not only a precise and accurate condition overview of the tubes but also real time results for the individual tubes while the inspection is in progress. Accurate client-defined plugging plans are also generated.
Niche tube inspection challenges are supported by the in-house R&D team for the development and production of dedicated inspection equipment such as specific probes and manipulator.